Monday, April 21, 2014

OOTD: Easter


                                       

During church my boyfriend, Wesley, leaned over and whispered "I can't believe your not wearing Lilly Pulitzer for Easter" ...jokes on him, I was haha. I wore the Kiri Dress from Lilly Pulitzer in Mambo Pink. I bought it for half the price on the Lilly Online Sale the beginning of 2014. Below is the dress from the Lilly Lookbook that came out last year.

.




I paired my Lilly dress with a necklace of mutiple pearl strands, bubble pearl earring, a stack of pearl bracelets from Charming Charlie's, and my nude GUESS peep toe heels.


The easter bunny was good to me this Easter. I got a Southern Marsh t-shirt, Lilly Pulitzer koozie, money for a new purse, and candy. However, it did forget to get a basket so it improvised with a plastic plate.

And lastly my sweet boyfriend bought me a crown Easter basket filled with candy, nail polish, and face masks. He also went to the boutique that I worked at last summer in our hometown and got me a neon off the shoulder top and matching earrings, with the help of the sales associate of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment