Friday, April 11, 2014

Bridal Fashion Show


        A few weeks ago I was asked to be a model for a local bridal boutique's fashion show at a bridal expo. Of course I wasn't gonna pass up getting my hair and makeup done by a professional and model off gorgeous dresses. I stopped by for a fitting friday and tried on a bunch of dresses. I didn't realize how different formal dress sizes were. I desperately need to eat better so I can get back into a 6 but I tried on dresses from 8 to 10. Some fit, some were too tight, and some were too big regardless that they were all the same size. Anyways I finally settled on three dresses: a white wedding dress, a black silk bridesmaid dress, and a long  chiffon turquoise bridesmaid dress. Above is the white wedding dress, I wish I could remember the designer. Below are some pictures from the fashion show, I didn't get a good picture of my black dress.







No comments:

Post a Comment